Collection and use of personal information
M-Live collects personal details from users in order to offer its products and services through our websites network. Your personal information may be used for commercial purposes by M-Live Ltd or its partners to organize prize competitions and events, better understand customers' needs and offer new customized products and/or services.
During the registration process M-Live requests you enter certain personal data such as first and last name, date of birth, e-mail, mobile telephone number, sex, postal code, occupation, activity sector, hobbies and interests. Once you have registered with songservice.it and are making use of our services, you will no longer be an anonymous user for us. Do bear in mind, however, that most of what is offered by M-Live on its sites can be freely accessed by users who have elected to remain anonymous (particularly our web guide).
M-Live automatically receives and registers certain information, provided by the user's browser, including IP address, cookies and visited pages, on its servers.
M-Live uses automatically collected information for four goals: customizing advertisement and contents, giving notice of promotional offers and new products, replying to customers requests and eventually improving services and products provided to its users.
M-Live Ltd treats personal data in accordance with the regulation laid down by Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the Italian Data Protection Act, referred to hereafter as "the Act"). The holder of personal data is M-Live Ltd, 1872/b Luciona, San Giovanni in Mariganno (RN), Italy, and the controller of the data processing is Stefano Della Chiara, available at 0541/827066 in compliance with art. 7 of the Act. To exercise you rights as prescribed by art. 7 of the Act, to receive more information about the ways in which personal details are collected and used, or to ask question or make comments, please contact M-Live office directly.
Personal data are processed by two M-Live employees who deal with filing mail and e-mail, they are bound to secrecy and privacy and they are not allowed to communicate and use M-Live's customers data for any others purpose than the ones mentioned above. In accordance with art. 13 of the Act M-Live is bound to provide information about goals and conditions of data processing. The privacy note, as well as the agreement on the handling of personal information when required, are provided by M-Live in the service general conditions; they are a fundamental and essential aspect of the registration process so as to use M-Live's products and services.
Accepting M-Live's service general conditions the user subscribes the agreement on the handling of personal information, as reported below.
Agreement on the handling of personal information ex art. 23 Italian Data Protection Act 196/2003
Accepting and/or submitting this document the user conveys agreement on the handling of his personal information by M-Live Ltd, registered office in 1872/a Luciona, San Giovanni in Marignano (RN), Italy
In this regard the user acknowledges of the following::
- processing of personal information will involve data entering in M-Live computerized data bank, protected against unauthorized access, and their use to send advertisement material and/or market research questionnaires concerning M-Live products and services;
- personal data communication is compulsory when user purchases products and/or services in order to comply with accounting and tax requirements while it is optional with regard to marketing and advertisement;
- personal data will not be transferred or disclosed but used for sending advertisement material and/or market research questionnaires concerning M-Live's products and services. The dispatch will be by mail or e-mail only and potential questionnaires will not contain elements able to identify the user;
- personal data will be handled under the supervision of M-Live Ltd, 1872/b Luciona, San Giovanni in Mariganno (RN), Italy, and Mr. Stefano Della Chiara, controller of the data processing, available at 0541/827066 in compliance with art. 7 Italian Data Protection Act 196/2003. Personal data are processed by two M-Live employees who deal with filing mail and e-mail, they are bound to secrecy and privacy and they are not allowed to communicate and use M-Live customers data for any others purpose than the ones mentioned above. In accordance with art. 13 Italian Data Protection Act 196/2003 M-Live is bound to provide information about goals and conditions of data processing.
I recognize I have been informed of my rights to privacy under art. 7 Italian Data Protection Act 196/2003, particularly::
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence, or lack of existence, of his/her personal data, even if they have not yet been recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- The interested party has the right to obtain evidence: a) of the origin of the personal data, b) of the purpose and modality of treatment, c) of the rationale applied in the case of deliberate electronic data processing, d) of the identifying details of the data controller, e) of the responsible parties and the designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2, of the persons or groups of persons to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or that can gain such knowledge in their role as designated representative in the territory of the State, or as responsible parties or delegates.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updates, corrections, or, when applicable, the integration of the data, b) the destruction, conversion, in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those it is not necessary to preserve for the purposes for which the data were collected or successively processed, c) verification that operations including those in items a) and b) were brought to the attention, even regarding their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepting the case in which compliance is impossible or entails the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in all or in part: a) the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, even if such data are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of advertising or direct selling, or for conducting market research, or commercial communication.
Communication and disclosure of personal information
As a general rule M-Live does not communicate or disclose personal information that allow for the identification of its user.
User personal data may be disclosed by M-Live to third parties only and exclusively in cases in which::
- The user has expressly granted his/her consent for such disclosure;
- M-Live needs to share user information with third parties for the sole purpose of supplying him/her with the product and service he/she has required;
- M-Live needs to disclose the user information to its partners in order to offer specific products or services (our partners have the right to use users personal information only to the extent strictly required by the exigencies of the situation);
- M-Live is required to provide the information in response to written requests from the judicial authorities;
- M-Live believes the user presence on its websites breaks the general conditions of use or any other guidelines relative to specific products or services.
How to update or delete account information
M-Live gives the user the opportunity to correct, update or delete his/her account information at any moment, including the option to decide whether or not the user may be contacted when M-Live releases new products and special offers.
The user can always request the cancellation of his/her M-Live account by sending a specific message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should the user make use of certain chargeable services M-Live offers (directly and/or in collaboration with other commercial partners that may be responsible for invoicing), the user is aware M-Live may be required to conserve certain personal details for the length of time laid down by the relevant legislation, even if the user no longer makes use of the chargeable services or has requested the closure of his or her M-Live account.
Integrity and confidentiality of personal data
In order to safeguard users privacy, access to personal data is limited exclusively to those M-Live employees who require access to them so as to provide the user with products and services and perform their roles more effectively.
M-Live acts in compliance with the Italian Data Protection Act 196/2003 making use of any solution, in terms of technologies and procedures, to protect users personal information.
Pay attention please: if you withdraw from the agreement on the handling of personal information M-Live will not be able anymore to provide services for which registration is required.
Thanks for your collaboration